Standards: IS 2376 (PART-IV) and BS 812:111
The Aggregate Crushing Value (ACV) testing instrument set helps to determine the relative measure of the resistance of an aggregate to crushing done by gradually applying the compression load. Aggregate crushing value is the numerical index of the strength of the aggregate and generally used in the construction of pavements and roads.
- Supplied with M.S. cylindrical steel containers of 150mm +/-0.5mm DIA x 130mm to 140mm high dimensions.
- A Plunger with 148mm +/-0.5mm DIA x 100 to 115mm high dimensions.
- A Base plate with a dimension of 200 to 230mm/sqr x 6mm thickness.
- Supplied with a Tamping Rod of 16mm DIA x 600mm long dimension where both ends are rounded.
- One Metal Measure of 115+/- 0.5mm DIA x 180 +/- 0.5mm high dimensions.
- All parts of the Aggregate Crushing Value apparatus are galvanized steel or powder coated, so that heat is treated and grounded before starting the manufacturing process which makes it more durable and reliable.
Note: On Special Request extra Aggregate Crushing Value Apparatus of 75mm DIA or 300mm DIA cylinder size can be supplied.