IMPORTANT: The Embassy is extending consular services by appointment only, until further notice. Walk-in applicants will not be entertained. Please click on our latest advisory here for more information on how to secure an appointment before visiting the Embassy.
The fresh Philippines may thing a long-term home charge (specifically new thirteen(a) Non-Quota Immigrant Charge) with the certified low-Filipino companion out-of a beneficial Filipino resident. The fresh new thirteen(a) charge is awarded merely to nationals of them places:
Algeria, Argentina, Australian continent, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt (visa candidate have to be a masculine and you will hitched to help you a lady Philippine citizen), El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong-kong SAR, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea Southern, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya (visa candidate must be a male and you will married to help you a woman Philippine resident), Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Malta (so long as brand new or the few could have been married to have on the very least five years), Marshall Isles, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, The netherlands, The newest Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Island, Norway, Oman (charge applicant need to be a male and you can married so you’re able to a woman Philippine citizen), Papua The new Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia (charge applicant have to be a male and you will partnered to a lady Philippine resident), Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Southern Africa, The country of spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and you can Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, United kingdom, Uruguay, Usa, Venezuela.
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to possess Partners off Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (getting Spouses out of Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (getting Partners out-of Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Spouses away from Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to possess Partners of Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to possess Partners out-of Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to possess Partners out of Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (getting Partners away from Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (getting Partners regarding Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (for Partners out of Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to have Partners from Filipino People)
- Form – two (2) signed originals
- Shared page demand addressed to the Commissioner of the Bureau of Immigration from the Applicant and the petitioning Filipino spouse – one (1) original
- Applicant’s passport, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page and latest immigration admission stamp in the Philippines
- Passport of your petitioning Filipino mate, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page
- Passport-dimensions ID pictures – four (4) 4.5 x 3.5 cm photos. Applicant should be in proper/decent attire, colored photograph taken not earlier than six (6) months before applying for a visa (attach to the application). Blurred, low quality or scanned photos are not accepted.
- Beginning Certification of your own Filipino companion in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- Relationships Certificate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- In the event that hitched abroad, Report of Wedding duly authenticated because of the PSA otherwise joined link because of the Philippine Embassy for the Oslo, Norway, or
- Foreign relationship certificate, Apostillized by a competent expert in the nation away from wedding (NOTE: If the file isn’t inside English, kindly feel the file translated towards English and have the interpretation notarized, before which have they Apostillized.)
- Cops clearance, in English and Apostillized by a competent authority in country of residence – original and 2 (two) photocopies (NOTE: If the document is not in English, kindly have the document translated into English and have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated.)