- A torque head that is adjustable with respect to the height. The adjustment can be done with the help of the main screw that is rotated by a drive-wheel that allows the vane to be dropped till the height of the specimen.
- The vane is rotated with the help of an electrical motor that rotates at 1/60 rotations per minute.
- It is suitable for a 230V AC Single Phase operation in which the worm gear is turned at the upper end of the calibration torsion spring.
- All the parts of the apparatus including the vane height, vane size, vane diameter and rod diameter are as per industry specifications.
- Vane shaft is attached to the pointer through a hollow shaft in the upper section.
- There are four sets of springs.
- A wooden carry-case is also provided.
Vane Sheer Apparatus is attached through the hollow upper shaft to a resettable pointer, which indicates the angle indicates the angle of torque on a dial graduated in degree the dial reading multiplied by spring factor gives the torque a container for soil sample is also supplied and a sampling tube of 38mm. i.d. and 150mm long can also be used as container . Supplied with set of four springs, one each of approx. 2 KGS/cm2, 4kgs/cm2, 6 KGS/cm2 and 8kgs/cm2 complete as above in a wooden carrying case.